Frequently asked questions
We hope that you will find all the information you need about our Graduate entry opportunities on these pages. However, we are sure you have lots of questions. Here is a selection of commonly asked questions, which we hope will help with your decision making.
1. Can I complete the application form in stages?
2. How will I know whether I have been successful?
3. Will I receive feedback on my application/telephone interview?
4. I graduated last year, am I still eligible to apply?
5. I am in the middle of studying for my degree. Am I eligible to apply this year?
6. What happens if I cannot attend the assessment centres?
7. Do you accept applications from candidates who require a visa?
8. I live abroad, can I apply?
9. Who has access to my details once I’ve applied?
10. What is the basic salary on offer for the graduate roles?
11. I have read the salary on offer and was hoping for a little more. Is there any flexibility?
12. What about equal opportunities?
13. Who can I contact if I have any additional requirements or need support in applying?
14. What will be my annual leave entitlement?
15. Are there other benefits i.e. pension, healthcare, etc?
16. The News Traineeship is a regional scheme – where will I be placed?
17. For the News Traineeship, do I need any specialist knowledge?
18. What happens if I cannot attend the assessment centres?
1. How do I apply for a job at ITV?
2. How do I get my CV or application noticed?
3. Can I upload a show reel?
4. What is ITV’s interview process?
5. Can I apply for more than one position?
6. I have applied for a job at ITV - will I receive a personal response?
7. I was not successful in the application process. Will I get feedback?
10. Can I register as a speculative applicant?
11. I am having issues saving my job submission and application, what should I do?
1. Does ITV use recruitment agencies?
2. How can we work with ITV?
3. Will you accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies?
4. How can we prove to you that we can be successful finding candidates?
5. How often should we contact you and how?