At ITV, we’re always on the look-out for new talent. And we’re 100 per cent behind providing opportunities to earn-while-you-learn. So apprenticeships are right up our street. We’ve already had a number of people successfully complete our award-winning programme, and many have gone on to secure great roles within our business.
What can you expect?
Our programmes last for 12 months or longer, depending on the qualification, and have lots to offer, including:
• A competitive apprenticeship salary
• A nationally-recognised qualification in Business & Administration, Creative & Digital Media, Customer Services, Social Media Digital Marketing
• Valuable hands-on experience working alongside industry experts
• Guidance and career support every step of the way.
Who can apply?
ITV Apprenticeships are a great way to continue your education but within a workplace environment, perfect for school or college leavers. You might not have loads of working experience, or none at all. We’re looking for fresh new talent from all walks of life who can flourish with us here at ITV.
You can apply if you:
• DO NOT have a degree, a level 4 qualification or have already completed a similar apprenticeship
• Have lived in the European Economic Area for 3 years consecutively
• Are genuinely interested in learning about what we do and the role you’re applying for.
If you fit the above criteria you can apply – but do remember, the nature of the apprenticeship, the salary and the level of qualification would be most suited to school/college leavers. Here at ITV we have several entry talent programmes to suit different ages and stages, such as the ITV Insight Programme.
How can I get on board?
Our opportunities open each June for a September start, offering different apprenticeships at different ITV sites each year. We’ll have loads more information on our social media platforms to help you choose the best role for you. To keep up to date with our apprenticeship news and other opportunities, like our ITV Careers Facebook page, follow us on Twitter @ITVCareers and check out our ITVentrycareers Instagram.
We're proud to be a ‘two-tick’ disability symbol holder, meaning we’re recognised for our support and retention of talented individuals with disabilities. This support, naturally, extends to anyone on our Apprenticeship programmes and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you have the support and adjustments you need to get the most out of your time with us.