At ITV, we’re always on the look-out for new talent. And we’re 100 per cent behind providing opportunities to earn-while-you-learn. So apprenticeships are right up our street. We’ve already had a number of people successfully complete our award-winning scheme, and many have gone on to secure great roles within our business.
What can you expect?
Our programme is 12 - 18 months long, depending on the qualification, and has lots to offer, including:
• A competitive apprenticeship salary
• A nationally-recognised qualification in Business & Administration, Creative & Digital Media or Customer Services
• Valuable hands-on experience working alongside industry experts
• Guidance and career support every step of the way.
Who can apply?
ITV Apprenticeships are a great way to continue your education but within a workplace environment, perfect for school or college leavers. You might not have loads of working experience, or none at all. We’re looking for fresh new talent from all walks of life who can flourish with us here at ITV.
You can apply if you:
• DO NOT have a degree, a level 4 qualification or have already completed a similar apprenticeship
• Have lived in the European Economic Area for 3 years consecutively
• Are genuinely interested in learning about what we do and the role you’re applying for.
If you fit the above criteria you can apply – but do remember, the nature of the apprenticeship, the salary and the level of qualification would be most suited to school/college leavers. Here at ITV we have several entry schemes to suit different ages and stages, such as the ITV Insight Programme.
How can I get on board?
We're offering three fantastic opportunities right now- check the links for more details:
ITV Audiences Team Assistant Apprentice
ITV Studios Global Entertainment Finance Team Assistant Apprentice
ITV Responsibility Graphic Design Apprentice
The closing date for all is Sunday 4th October, with a start date of mid/late October 2015.
To keep up to date with our apprenticeship news and other opportunities, 'like' our ITV Careers Facebook page or follow our Twitter feed @ITVCareers.
We're proud to be a ‘two-tick’ disability symbol holder, meaning we’re recognised for our support and retention of talented individuals with disabilities. This support, naturally, extends to anyone on our Apprenticeship programmes and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you have the support and adjustments you need to get the most out of your time with us.