From work experience for 14-17 year olds to longer term placements like Apprenticeships, Traineeships and Grad schemes, we’re committed to helping everyone launch the kind of career they’ve been dreaming about. And because we’re one of the most inclusive employers around with a dedication to ensuring equality and diversity in every aspect of life here at itv, you can believe us when we say we’ll treat you equally and with respect. If you want to find out more about our culture, click here.
So, whatever your skills, background, interests, we’d love to hear from you – and help you get your career in TV off the ground.
Here’s what we offer:
- – Unfortunately we aren't currently able to offer work experience opportunities for under 18s. This is something that we are reviewing and as and when we are in a position to offer work experience programmes, we will advertise these here and via our social media channels
- – Our programme is for you if you’re looking to get your first break in the TV industry. You’ll get exclusive membership to the ITV Work Experience Talent Pools (ITV Studios Entertainment, Possessed, Potato, Shiver, Daytime, Soaps) and hear about placements on our ITV shows and across the business. Depending on the ITV label Talent Pool you wish to follow, applications open at various times across the year so check here regularly for updates.
Longer Term Placements
- ITV Apprenticeship Programme (16 + years old) - apprenticeships are right up our street, and we’ve already had a number of people successfully complete our award-winning programme, with many securing great roles in our business.
- – an unmissable opportunity to join our News teams on our nine month programme. More details coming soon.
- Technology Graduate scheme - a two year programme available for recent graduates of STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) subjects, to kickstart your career in tech at ITV.