From work experience for 14-17 year olds to longer term placements like Apprenticeships, Traineeships and Grad schemes, we’re committed to helping everyone launch the kind of career they’ve been dreaming about. And because we’re one of the most inclusive employers around with a dedication to ensuring equality and diversity in every aspect of life here at itv, you can believe us when we say we’ll treat you equally and with respect. If you want to find out more about our culture, click here.
So, whatever your skills, background, interests, we’d love to hear from you – and help you get your career in TV off the ground.
Here’s what we offer:
- ITV Work Experience (14-17 years old) – a week-long ITV early careers programme, providing work experience and inspiring talent for the future.
- ITV Insight Programme (18 + years old) – our talent pool for exclusive work experience placements with one of our studio productions.
Longer Term Placements
- ITV Apprenticeship Programme (16 + years old) - apprenticeships are right up our street, and we’ve already had a number of people successfully complete our award-winning programme, with many securing great roles in our business.
- ITV News Traineeship Programme (18 + years old) – an unmissable opportunity to join our News teams on our nine month programme.
- Technology Graduate scheme - a two year programme available for recent graduates of STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) subjects, to kickstart your career in tech at ITV.