Online, Pay & Interactive
ITV loves passionate people
Here at ITV, we’re open and involved. Powered by diversity. And fuelled by variety. And nowhere is that more true than our Online, Pay & Interactive function.
Join the team, and we guarantee you’ll be involved in a wide range of projects that keep your work life interesting, exciting, current and consistent every single day. You’ll work closely across our business, and with our friends at major broadcasters, playing a valuable part in entertaining our viewers wherever they’re watching and whatever device they’re watching on.
Each team offers a fun and fast-paced environment that’s driven by our ‘three Cs and a G’ ethos. And you’ll be working alongside creative and practical people who have a passion for digital and TV, just like you.
Our Online team works on everything digital, from producing content, to improving our online user experience and delivering innovative web solutions.
As everyone knows, the amount of content viewed online continues to increase at a phenomenal rate, which means the team needs to constantly evolve – making it an incredibly exciting place to work. It includes:
- Commerce & Ventures – which creates brand partnership opportunities, from live events to mobile apps for game shows like The Chase.
- Customer Engagement, User Experience and Design – which is responsible for our online ecosystem, delivering user-centred design solutions.
- Online Editorial – which creates audience-facing editorial content that delights and entertains audiences within online products, apps and social media.
- Product Management – which looks after the end-to-end lifecycle of our digital products, with Agile Delivery Managers driving agile processes like Scrum and Kanban.
- Business Planning & Insight – which supports all our Online Services and helps them continue to grow with data-driven insights and performance reports.
Pay & Distribution
Our Pay & Distribution team looks after our pay-TV strategy and the delivery of paid content. It involves managing premium TV channels like the international ITV Choice and ITV Encore, our first UK pay-TV channel, as well as content on third-party platforms like Sky and NOW TV.
They also look after our subscription Video on Demand service, ITV Essentials – and our On Demand Content team works specifically to deliver ITV On Demand content to platforms like Sky, iTunes and ITV Player, helping promote our programmes on these platforms and making sure they work as smoothly as possible.
Our Interactive team delivers and oversees all events which run across our channels, including competitions, votes, audience interaction, charity events and more.
It’s about working closely with Network Commissioning, production companies, rights holders and a range of other stakeholders to make sure those events are managed to our high standards.
When it comes to individual roles, there are:
- Interactive Producers – who look for opportunities and ideas for interactivity, source competition prizes, and help set up our interactive services.
- Operations – who are responsible for testing, service acceptance and the day-to-day management of interactive projects across our schedule, including all votes, polls, competitions and discussions.