See what's in it for you.
We know you’ll love doing things the ITV Way with us here at ITV. And what we think you’ll love just as much as your amazing career experience, are the amazing rewards and benefits on offer.
To begin with, everyone gets five weeks’ holiday on top of public holidays, plus the option to buy more. Then there’s an annual bonus, and the chance to join our fantastic pension and health insurance schemes.
And whether you cycle into work or take the train, we’ve got you covered there too, with our cycle to work scheme and interest-free season-ticket loan.
Add savings on gym membership and at a wide range of retailers, as well as opportunities to buy itv shares, and you’ll discover there’s a lot to get your teeth into.
Here’s a quick rundown of our core benefits:
- Holiday - five weeks’ holiday a year plus bank holidays, with an extra two days after five years' service.
- Annual bonus opportunity - linked to itv’s financial performance.
- Save As You Earn – save straight from your pay each month, and at the end of the savings period either withdraw your cash or buy itv shares at a discounted price.
- Pension - receive valuable contributions from itv to boost your savings.
- Life Assurance – a cash lump sum paid to your dependents.
- Income Protection – peace of mind for you and your family if you’re unable to work. Your cover includes access to a range of digital health services.
- Wellbeing – a wide range of opportunities to help you live a balanced and healthy life. Plus, support when you need it through the confidential helpline provided by our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and an online mental health support service.
In addition to our core benefits, you can also choose extra benefits to suit your lifestyle, including:
- Gym membership – get in shape for less by saving money at thousands of gyms, health clubs and leisure centres.
- Extra holiday – this is our most popular benefit and enables you to buy up to six weeks’ extra holiday each year.
- Cycle to Work - save money on a bike and safety equipment to use for commuting.
- Private healthcare – the opportunity to provide cover for you and your family.
- Health Cash Plan (should go after Private Healthcare) and Car scheme (should go above Cycle to Work).
- Health Cash Plan+ - claim money back on everyday health costs for you and your family. Add Hospital Treatment Insurance, to give you fast, affordable access to private treatment.
- Season ticket loan – save on your commuting costs by applying for an interest-free loan to buy an annual travel ticket.
- Payroll giving – a tax-efficient way to support good causes directly from your pay.
- Spark – got an idea for a new show? If we commission it and make it (and it’s successful), we’ll share that success with you.
- Car scheme – get a brand new car, fully maintained and insured for a fixed monthly amount, with no deposit.
That’s not all…
Our core benefits are just the beginning. When you join the team here at ITV, you’ll also discover all this:
- A range of family leave policies and flexible working opportunities.
- Three days of paid volunteering leave each year.
- The opportunity to apply for unpaid sabbatical leave after two years of continuous service.
- Recognition awards via management nominations, including access to itv shows, sporting events and itv exclusive experiences.
- Chances for everyone to grab audience tickets to itv shows.
- A wide range of resources, events and networks to help you develop your skills and progress your career at itv.
- Free parking at the majority of our sites outside London.
- Most roles have a laptop, including for reasonable personal use, and some roles have a mobile device too.
- Our brilliant itv events, like Christmas parties!
Save As You Earn
Save As You Earn (SAYE) is a simple savings scheme that lets you put aside money each month, straight from your pay. You can then use your savings to buy ITV shares at a discounted price, so if the share price goes up, you could make a profit, and if it doesn’t, you still get all your money back. If the share price goes down, your savings don’t. Just remember, if you choose to purchase shares and sell at a later date, the shares will be subject to prevailing market prices.
At ITV, we believe that a thankyou goes a long way. So, we’ve created Applause which is all about showing our appreciation for the things people do that make ITV a great place to work.
It’s not just the big things, it’s the little things too. So, if someone has helped you out, done a brilliant job, gone the extra mile or been a great colleague, Applause gives you lots of brilliant ways to say thanks.
You could share a shout-out on our Applause social group, say a quiet thank you using our Applause branded stationery, or even speak to someone’s manager about nominating them for an experience that’s exclusive to ITV. We’re lucky to be able to offer people exclusive experiences they’ll never forget, as a way of saying thankyou for the great work they do every day.
Read our latest news
ITV announces their Cultural Advisory Council
As ITV extends the Diversity Acceleration Plan going forward, ITV is expanding its efforts to include a focus on disability and socioeconomic diversity.
ITV News Traineeship: What’s it really like?
Ever thought about a career in News Journalism? We've got you covered with our News Traineeship open for applications. But don't take our word for it... hear from some of the great colleagues that have taken part in the scheme.
Let’s talk about Technology!
Find out about the ITV Technology blog. Introducing stories from the people creating and building technology at ITV.
Technology at ITV - What sets us apart?
At ITV, technology underpins everything we do. Our teams never stop learning, and sharing with teams across the company and across the industry.
Applying to ITV with a disability
If you have a disability, we want to make sure you can thrive in our recruitment process, which is why we’re taking a number of steps to ensure your needs are met.